Juliet + Grant were married on 4/30/17 in a wildflower themed wedding at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin, Texas.
Wedding at The Lady bird Johnson Wildflower Center
First off, this wedding was absolutely beautiful and incredibly fun to get to be the photographer for. Juliet wore a gorgeous simple sheath gown with a wildflower veil to match the theme, and her groom, Grant, looked so handsome in blue. The Wildflower Center was stunning, and was absolutely inspiring to me as a photographer; I wish I could shoot there everyday.
To top it all off these two were obviously a great match and an adorable couple. Their vows were some of my favorite I’ve heard, and were hilarious, too. Congratulations, Juliet and Grant!
- Flowers: Flowers grown and purchased at Arnosky Family Farms
- Rings: Franzetti Jewelers, Vrai & Oro, Trademark Antiques on Etsy, Gold & Diamond International
- Dress: Rebecca Schoneveld Bridal, Unbridaled
- Make-up: Mistique Makeup – Jacqueline Bassett
- Hair: Nicholas Rocco
- DJ: Josh LaRue of Breakaway Records
- Catering: Whole Foods Catering
- Car Rental: Limos of Austin
- Linens/decor: Premiere Events, Rock’n’Roll Rentals
- Wedding Stationary – Paperless Post
- Photo Booth – Classic Photo Booth, Matthew Melton
Austin Wedding Photographer
If you like my style, send me a message or call me at 512-831-1900 to inquire and book!